Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Boy, it has been a wild ride for the past few months. When I last posted on October 22, I never dreamed that it would be over two months before I could get back. Up to that point I had been so excited that, like an old clock, the year was winding down and that I was painting and posting practically everyday. But then the spring snapped and my life went haywire. I will not bore you with the details. It is enough to say my life was thrown out of kilter and I could never find time to sit down and post.

At last, finally, I think things are beginning to settle down and I can get back into my familiar routine.

I love fresh starts. When I was teaching at the university I always saw the beginning of each new semester as a blank slate, just begging to be filled with new experiences.

So

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments: